Google Drive is one of the best platforms to store and share files with your friends, family and clients. In case, you’re using it for a while, then most probably you must have come across an error called Google Drive Quota Exceeded. When this error appears, then you won’t be able to access or download the files stored there.
If you want to get rid of this error, but finding it hard to do so, then we have got some solutions which you can use to solve the issue. So, without further discussions, let’s have a look at how you can solve the Google Drive Quota Exceeded Error.
Google Drive Quota Exceeded Error Fix(Solved)
Google has imposed several limitations on the number of downloads that a particular file can get in 24 hours. If you’ve uploaded a file and made it public, then in case, more than 100 people download that file within 24 hours, then the error will start appearing on the screen.
To keep Google drive secure from unwanted malware files and bot attacks, Google has introduced such kind of limitations. Usually, the duration for such kind of error is 24 hours, but in case, you can’t wait for that long, then we have got a solution for you.
Let’s have a look at how you can implement our Google Drive Quota Exceeded Error Fix here.
1. Make a Copy and Store it in your Google Drive
- Open Google Chrome on your device.
- Visit the file URL page.
- Now, you’ll see “uc?id” text in the URL.
- Simply replace it with “open?id” text and refresh the page.
- Afterwards, tap on the Add to Drive button located at the top-right corner.
- Now, Open a new tab and go to your Google drive.
- Navigate to the file you want to download.
- Once you’ve found it, right-click on it.
- Select the “Make a Copy” option.
- After doing so, simply right-click on the copied file.
- This time, select the “Download” option.
- Congrats! your file will start downloading now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Que: Is there any way to remove the limitations imposed by Google?
Ans: No, Google has made such limitations compulsory for every user. If you’re using their services, then there’s no such option to remove limitations.
Que: Why won’t my Videos Play on Google Drive?
Ans: In case, you’re facing such kind of issue, then most probably, there’s something wrong with your browser. Maybe it is outdated or doesn’t support Adobe flash.
Que: Can Someone Access My Google Drive Account?
Ans: No, Until and unless you give them access, no one can operate your Google drive account.
That’s it! This was our complete guide on how you can implement our Google Drive Quota Exceeded Error fix. We hope you find this guide useful. If you found it helpful, then don’t forget to share it with others who are still finding it difficult to get rid of this error.
Still in doubt? Feel free to ask your doubts in the comment section below. We will try our best to reply as soon as possible.