Gmail is one of the world’s commonly used mailing networks which billions of people use to send and receive mails worldwide. Earlier, creating a Gmail account was pretty much easier and doesn’t require phone verification. Nowadays, Google has made it a mandatory thing to do.
It may be feasible for people who just want a single account, while it may create a problem for people looking to create more than one Google account. If you’re one of those, then we have found some ways you can use to create a Gmail account without phone number verification.
How Can I Create Gmail Account without Phone Number?
You may find hundreds of different methods to create a Gmail account without phone number verification on the internet, but not all of them are worth checking out. Out of these hundreds of options available, we have found the best ones and listed them here.
1. Create Gmail Account without Phone Number Verification on Android or iOS
- Go to your device settings.
- Navigate to the Accounts option and tap on it.
- Now, you will see a list of accounts active on your device.
- Look for the Add Account option and tap on it.
- Afterwards, your device will ask you to select the account you wanna create.
- Tap on Google.
- Now, you will see Google’s screen on your device.
- As and when it opens, click on the Create Account option you can see at the bottom-left.
- Add your personal information such as name, date of birth, password etc.
- Keep doing until Google asks you for phone verification.
- When it asks, simply tap on the Skip button to bypass it.
- Now, Google will ask you to review your information and account details.
- Once you’ve reviewed it, tap on the Next button.
- Congratulations, you’ve created a Google account successfully.
2. Use a Disposable Phone Number to Bypass Google’s Phone Number Verification
There are over hundreds of platforms available that allow you to use dummy numbers to verify a Google account. Some of the best platforms are Free SMS Verification, SMS Receive Free, etc. But before you use dummy numbers, keep in mind that you can use them just for once.
Let’s have a look at how you can do this:
- Go to any of the disposable number platforms listed above.
- You will see a list of disposable numbers right on your screen.
- Just tap on the phone number that seems better to you.
- Now, enter the same number in Google’s Phone verification box.
- Afterward, you will receive an OTP there.
- Keep refreshing the page until you receive it.
- As soon as you receive it, you can copy the code.
- Enter the OTP in Google’s phone number verification box.
- Once it’s done, you have a Google account activated and that too without using your primary phone number.
That’s it! These were the best methods you can use to Create a Gmail account without Phone number verification. I hope you found our guide useful. If our guide helped you to bypass Google’s phone number verification, then do share it with others who are still looking for the same.
Still, finding it hard to bypass Google’s phone number verification? Feel free to contact us through the comment section below.