Did you just forget or lost your Wi-fi Password and unable to access your Wi-fi? Well, it always uses to happen until I found a solution to this problem. There are several methods which you can use to access a Wi-Fi network and that too without using a password.
In this article, we will list down a few methods which you can use to connect a device to Wi-Fi without using a password. Let’s have a look at how to connect Wifi without a password to PC/Mobile
How to Connect Wifi without a Password to PC/Mobile
We’ve divided the entire guide into several parts to make it simpler for you to understand the steps to connect Wifi without using a password to Pc/Mobile. Make use of any of these methods to connect your device to a Wi-fi, in case, you’ve lost your password.
1. How to Connect Wi-Fi without a Password to PC/Mobile Using the Guest Mode
- Turn on your computer.
- Open browser on your device.
- Now, enter your router’s IP address in the browser.
- You can find your router’s IP address printed on your router.
- Afterwards, you will see a login page there.
- Make use of your login credentials to log in to your account.
- When you’re logged in, simply navigate to the Wireless settings section.
- There, you’ll see a Guest network option.
- Simply tap on it.
- On the next screen, name your guest network and set a password for it.
- Leave the other fields blank and tap on the Save button.
- Now, you can use these guest network to connect your device to the Wi-Fi network.
2. How to Connect Wi-Fi without a Password to Pc/Mobile Using a Login QR Code
- Turn on a computer.
- Open a browser and visit the QR Stuff QR generator platform there.
- On the left, you will see a list of data options.
- Navigate to the radio button next to the Wi-Fi login option.
- Now, you will see a variety of data fields on your screen.
- Enter the network SSID, password and select the network type.
- Now, you will have your own QR code available on your screen.
- You can simply use it to connect to your Wi-fi network.
3. How to Connect WI-FI without a Password to PC/Mobile Using WPS
Wi-Fi protected setup primarily known as WPS is a network type that lets a person connect to a Wi-Fi physically accessible. You can create a guest network there and connect your device with it and that too without using your password.
- Go to your device’s settings.
- Navigate to the Network & Internet settings section.
- Tap on it.
- Look for the Wi-Fi option there.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi tab and navigate to the Advanced settings menu.
- On the next screen, you will find a “Connect by WPS button” option.
- Tap on it.
- The very next moment you’ll see a notification box on your screen.
- Now, you will need to push the WPS button you can find it on the backside of your screen.
- As soon as it’s done, your device will automatically connect to the Wi-Fi network.
So, these were the best methods you can use to connect your device to a Wi-Fi network without using a password. I hope you find our guide useful. If you found it useful, then don’t forget to share it with your friends having the same problem.
If you still have any doubts, then feel free to ask questions in the comment section below.