|File Size||353.78 KB|
|Company Name||Google LLC|
|File Size||353.78 KB|
|Company Name||Google LLC|
chrome_elf.dll Free Download Latest Version
chrome_elf.dll is basically a Dynamic Link Library which is developed by Google LLC and it belongs to critical Windows Operating System files. You can download chrome_elf.dll for free from here. It generally includes a collection of Windows-enabled procedures and driver functions and its OS size is somewhere around 353.78 KB to 353.78 KB.
Use of chrome_elf.dll ?
Now, comes the question that what is this file used for? Well, if you are facing any trouble with your Windows program then chrome_elf.dll can become your savior. So, chrome_elf.dll file ensures that your Windows program runs properly and in absence of it, your software’s performance may get affected.
What is chrome_elf.dll is missing error mean?
There are times when you get chrome_elf.dll errors and this happens due to several reasons. Sometimes when you try to launch an application, you may be getting this error message and it may have happened because the chrome_elf.dll file has not been installed correctly. The main reason behind it can be that chrome_elf.dll file has been deleted or corrupted. Another reason could be that your system is infected with malware or some files are damaged or missing. In short, there are myriad reasons that causes such errors in your system. The errors that you’ll get to see are listed below:
- This program can't start because chrome_elf.dll is missing.
- chrome_elf.dll error loading.
- chrome_elf.dll Free Download.
- chrome_elf.dll Download For Free.
- chrome_elf.dll crash.
- chrome_elf.dll was not found.
- Can not find chrome_elf.dll.
- Can not register chrome_elf.dll.
- chrome_elf.dll could not be located.
- chrome_elf.dll Access Violation.
- chrome_elf.dll Download.
- chrome_elf.dll is missing from your computer.
How to fix chrome_elf.dll missing error?
If you are facing any such error and looking for a resolution then this post has a lot for you. As we have seen that there are several reasons behind these errors, similarly there are various methods through which you can get rid of it. Methods to do so are discussed below:
Method 1: Download chrome_elf.dll
The first and the foremost method involves downloading of the chrome_elf.dll file . There are various versions of this file and you can choose the one that suits your system and purpose the most. In case if you are not sure about the version of file which you should download then there is something for you.
How to choose the correct version of chrome_elf.dll?First of all, one should go through all the descriptions of the available version of files then only the correct file can be chosen. The proper consideration must be given to the language that it uses and by language, we mean that the language of the file must correspond to the language of your program. Proper attention should also be laid on whether it’s a 64-bit or 32-bit file. For the 64-bit programs, files of 64-bit shall be used. Also while downloading, you must see that whether you are downloading the latest version of the file or not.
Where to place this file?
After downloading the chrome_elf.dll file, the next step involves placing of file. Either you can place the file in your Windows system directory or else you can place the file inside the application installation folder of the application that is showing “chrome_elf.dll is missing” error.
How to register chrome_elf.dll
There may arise a situation when putting the chrome_elf.dll file into the application installation folder does not solve your problem and the error still appears on your screen. In such a scenario, you have to register it. In order to do so, you need to copy your DLL file to the C:\Windows\System32 folder, and then open a command prompt with admin rights and there you will type, “regsvr32chrome_elf.dll” and press enter.
Method 2: Fix the error with System File Checker (SFC)
If you are aware about system file checker then you must be knowing about it's usefulness. And in case if you don’t know then SFC is a default tool present in Windows which is capable of automatically fixation of corrupted files of system or any other issues. Here’s how you can run it:
- First of all, press the Windows + R keys on your keyboard to launch the Run utility, Type in “cmd” and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter. With this, you will open the Command prompt with the administrative permissions.
- Now, once you get prompted, allow the command prompt in order to be able to make changes on your device. For this you’ll need an administrator account.
- Then type the command, “sfc / scannow” and press enter.
- Now the task begins for the System File Checker of scanning your system and finding errors and fixing them automatically using the SFC command. But it will take a while and you’ll have to be patient while it performs it's function. Once it completes the scanning and gets rid of all the errors then a message will appear on the screen, “Windows Resources Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them” or “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them”.
How to Install chrome_elf.dll
- First of all download the file.
- Then Extract the ZIP file by using WinRAR.
- Now go to folder for 32-bit version of Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 is C:\Windows\System32, or for 64-bit version is C:\Windows\syswow64 .
- Then Paste the chrome_elf.dll file there.
How to Fix DLL File Error?
In normal cases, you can fix chrome_elf.dll file error easily. You have to download the file, then paste it into system folder (as we mentioned in above how to section). Or you can directly paste the chrome_elf.dll file into your Software/ Game installation location.